• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
ohyeah and totally thanks for setting me up realy quikly into a tem Mr, ahh Mr, Sir. I wont let you down, and I`ll do my best for the Blues, in ahh, what ever role they see fit, and yeah checkout the diary ppls, you know you want to...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah age, we have a full squad but only 1 keeper.

Which is why some of us made a fuss over that recent keeper signup :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
steds said:
No!!!!!!!! Don't accept!!!!!! Rebel, i beg thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhh theres a legendary song by a particular band (see sig) named F*** the system. it fits.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New amended signup sheet for any interested in signing up from now onward...

First Name:
Last Name:
Initials (eg Liam A. Camps = LA; Neil S. Pickup = NS):
Handedness (LHB/RHB):
Keeper? Y/N
Bowling (OS/LS/LAS/Chinaman/F/FM/MF/M):
General Batting position (1-11):

Batting Avge:
Bowling Avge:
Bowling Econ. (optional):

Batting SR (FC cricket):
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.)

Email Address:

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Except few people actually know their SR and econ. People tend to prefer to work with averages.
I'd love to be able to enter an eco rate, as when I first heard about this I wanted to see if I could work on being an eco-rate bowler who could be brought in to slow a game down if needed.

Mr Mxyzptlk

age_master said:
dont people usually get seasons stats after each season from their club?
Not always. Besides, there are a few players on here that never played (/never played consistently) club cricket.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Loony BoB said:
I'd love to be able to enter an eco rate, as when I first heard about this I wanted to see if I could work on being an eco-rate bowler who could be brought in to slow a game down if needed.
Form edited again to include Econ. It's optional though.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I'm guessing it's a bit too late to enter mine. :) I don't mind, though, I'm more batter than bowler as it is.

EDIT: Actually, that's a good point - how were our eco rates decided before now?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Loony BoB said:
EDIT: Actually, that's a good point - how were our eco rates decided before now?
Progressive simming using the average submitted. 50-60 games simmed on Sydeur Rahman's and then the econ./SR gathered from that.

bryce

International Regular
First Name:Bryce
Last Name: Cunningham
Initials BC
Handedness RHB
Keeper? N
Bowling RF
General Batting position 9

Batting Avge:20
Bowling Avge:15
Bowling Econ. (optional):