• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Request-a-number

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Samuel_Vimes said:
Out of interest: Why on earth do I have a star? Can't be international caps...as pointed out on MSN, I have nought.

And number 83 has retired. Guess it's first come first served on that too
You have a secondary contract, man. Do your bleddy research.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Bloody hell. Every single number I picked on the second page has already been picked? Damn. Uh. I have no idea. Just need to start encouraging certain players to retire... :p Well, until 23, 37, 3, 7 or 77 become available... I guess I'll go with 12. And looking at the names next to those numbers, I'm guessing I'm stuck with 12 for a long time! :p

cbuts

International Debutant
surly if you get into the cwxi, you can have what ever number u want so long as its not a number someone else in the cwxi squad has

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
cbuts said:
surly if you get into the cwxi, you can have what ever number u want so long as its not a number someone else in the cwxi squad has
Yeah - CW players take precedence over non-Internationals.

Loony BoB

International Captain
marc71178 said:
These numbers encompass Tests and ODIs I believe, so Cloete hasn't retired.
In which case I again raise the question about Warne and Clarke. If they play the same test, who uses #23? :p

Rose is right - you don't have numbers in tests. I'm surprised marc of all people didn't know that though...