• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hello. I was going to vote for Paris, but changed to London at the last minute because of President Chirac's unnecessary comments about haggis. :eat: I hope this helps.

Hoggy31

International Captain
What an interesting thread, would be a shame if i was to post a picture of an ANTEATER (tense music)

Deja moo

International Captain
Chirac's breath stinks of garlic, according to the Daily Telegraph. It therefore must be true !

PY

International Coach
Buddhmaster said:
Wat happened with that notaloser guy Pete, nothing has been said
No idea mate, he's been deleted from the members list as well so guess he just got the permanent ban he was begging for. Made for a little fun, quite disappointed that some of his posts didn't find their way into the mayhem that is this forum.

My nocturnal uncle (18 times removed) once said "Good riddance to bad posties", while it doesn't apply to postman in this occasion it certainly does to posters...

PY

International Coach
How do you know it's not hidden behind the ridiculously large (no offence) nasal cavity of the fella?

Buddhmaster

International Captain
pete, u cant write a serious post with that avatar. i just look a little to the right and i imagine happiness.

PY

International Coach
To the right >>>> ....

Ah, you're Australian........:D

Sorry guys, I'll start the search for a new avatar as soon as I've cooked some tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.