• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Preseason form looking good, but not great

This is at my winter home, AFL Online, my stats

Code:
Player     Mch  In  Runs  Avge S/R HS 50 100 Ovrs  Runs Wkt  Avge E/R Best 4w 5w C/S
R High       4   4   189  63.0  71  98  2  0    0     0   0   -.- -.- -/-   0  0 4/6
I missed out on the ton due to a 4 that won the game off my parnther

My scores

42,51,GD,98*

Last edited:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Lol how much do they pay for you? It seems you've been playing pretty well over there, but I'm sure the CricketWeb Dev League may be a bit harder.
PS Alright strike-rate too, where do you bat for them?

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
it's not like paid, Let's just say it's a nation thing

we're an AFL forum, and Out of that XI, as you guessed, I'm the keeper

hang on, i'll put the site on my sig

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry about the late posting of news, but with cricketweb down, it was impossible.

The first bit of news is that NR Hancock a.k.a chooka_nick has been elected to the Colts' Management committee. He has shown enthusiasm so far for the Colts' side and this is the reason why he has been promoted to the management committee. He will also fill in as selector if I go away on international duty. Congratulations Nick.

Secondly, the side for the first first class game against Bangladesh has been announced. Priority has been given to the players who emailed me, however everyone will get a run during the pre season tournaments.

The players selected to play Bangladesh are:

AS Das
T Mamesh
NR Hancock
DP Towns (vc)
JB Malthus-Howell
SA Jasotharan
SJ Burke (wk)
G Nayak
JP McNamara
KS Wright (c)
GM Thomas

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
It's SJ Burke not JS Burke Kyle :p

Also, well done, Nick. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated and I am sure you will do an excellent job

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
It's SJ Burke not JS Burke Kyle :p

Also, well done, Nick. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated and I am sure you will do an excellent job
Lesson one on how to get dropped before you even play... :p

Stop making fun of my dyslexia... :@

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Mister Wright said:
Lesson one on how to get dropped before you even play... :p

Stop making fun of my dyslexia... :@
Sorry skipper. Will learn to hold my tongue next time :p