• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Dydl

International Debutant
ash chaulk said:
yo team i believe id be in the form of my life people gotta step up blacks and we'll be awesome. we got the potential.
Yeah, great batting!! :D :D Just a huge collapse by everyone in the second innings...(including me)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hah, apologies to the team for my insipid bowling performance. I would`ve really liked to have dominated the Colts, perhaps I don`t take them seriously enough. A good win for the team, it wasn`t easy but we pulled through. Well bowled Adam, incredible stuff and well batted to Wilshere, you`ve really improved this season. But Sean baby, you showed why you`re up there with the best of them this season, dominant with bat AND ball. Player of the season so far, easily.

Thomas - I know you now! Great pace, a 10-for is a great effort, some of us haven`t been there yet. :thumbsup: Well done.

dinu23

International Debutant
YES!! top of the 5D table and 20 odd points clear of Green.
i'm delighted, even though i havent contributed at all to the FC team.
:thumbup: :clap:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Green vs Cricket Web Red
at the CWBCC Stadium

The Greens lost a crucial toss, and the Reds welcomed back David Kennett and Haakon Moerk with open arms...

Cricket Web Green 1st Innings 162 all out
Cricket Web Red 1st Innings 382 all out
Cricket Web Green 2nd Innings 196 all out
Cricket Web Red won by an Innings and 24 runs.

Man of the Match: H Moerk

Attachments

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Fantastic game Red!

Great innings by Stedman, was glorious to watch, everyone did their bit, lovely!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well done boys - although I wonder if that's a record 10th wicket stand there?!

Certainly I imagine it's the longest one in Dev history.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
Indeed... MoM... interesting.. :-O

But yeah!! Go Reds :D :D
I guess Hakon 5 catches in the 2nd Innings played a role

Great win there by the Reds and a brilliant hundred by Stedman, i guess it all in the hips. Starting to build up nicely into our run for the title :D