• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

ash chaulk

International Captain
AP Chaulk not out 50
Balls 37 Fours 6 Sixes 1

thats the shizzlle

Green won by 21 runs

but thats just not cool

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good stuff green, great win and well done to lezma and scott for getting that total up there and the bowlers and fielders for defending it. and skipper good tactics mate, keep up the good work.....well done greens.......

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
WEll done, guys. But golden duck = not cool. :( I better get my game back up to the levels needed. Two catches was good though.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
I Markus c S Jasotharan b NR Hancock 150 131 16 2
Howzat?! Pity it was a bit late. I'm sorry for the Colts, but I'm stoked with how I'm playing! Carn Colts, let's get it together.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
chooka_nick said:
Howzat?! Pity it was a bit late. I'm sorry for the Colts, but I'm stoked with how I'm playing! Carn Colts, let's get it together.
He got 150.

Your meant to just politely applaud him off the field.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chooka_nick said:
What a good team man (!)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Black vs Cricket Web Blue
at the PDV Dome

The Blues failed spectacularly to make use of quick and bouncy wicket, and Black emerged crushing victors by 136 runs. It was an entirely dominant performance by the Blacks, as they smacked 308 runs batting first, then knocked over the home side for 167 runs.

Simon Fitzsimmons stroked his maiden List-A ton, and could hardly control his ecstasy at the achievement. His was the mainstay of the impressive Black batting, but captain Alex Blackman added the flair with a half-century at more than a run-a-ball. Two wickets for Dinu DeSilva shook the innings slightly, but Darren Dubb-Lynch played the steadying role and ended unbeaten with a good knock.

Sean Fuller was belted for 15 runs off the second-to-last over, ruining an otherwise impressive day with the ball. Matt "Mikey" Smith claimed two wickets, but largely struggled on debut.

In their turn at the crease, the Blues succumbed to a different kind of drama. Harry Warwick fired out Cribb and Young in quick succession and the early losses hindered any potential Blue aggression. All the Black bowlers contributed in some form, and it took a very gutsy unbeaten half-century from Wilshere to lift the Blue total to respectability.

Cricket Web Black 308/7 (50 overs)
Cricket Web Blue 172 ao (35.2 overs)

Cricket Web Black won by 136 runs.
Man of the Match: SG Fitzsimmons

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rai sidelined with fielding injury

Allrounder Daniel Rai (Colts) will miss one game day with a cut hand, suffered during a fielding drill at Goffmouth Park.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Cut Hand? Fielding drill? How did he manage that? A cricket ball isn't sharp enough to cut your hand!