• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
Cheers Liam, and keep the good work up Daneil :)
Look, I ain't saying Liam and Daneil don't do alot for us, but spare a thought for poor old Daniel working his little heart out

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
very happy to top the one day runs scorers and to make the od all star team, i would like to thank all my green players for having faith and making it such a wonderful season to date.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Loony BoB said:
Dave: It's a voluntary job and to my knowledge it's accurate. Until someone can point out that something IS wrong rather them saying they think it might be wrong based on their own stats that they made, why should I go through everything twice over? They're just as capable of making an error as I am.

I'm more than happy to pass on the job to someone else if I'm supposed to check over every scorecard whenever someone has a hunch that their might possibly be an error, especially when the OD stats have been proved to be different in commentary and scorecard. I'll be doing my own stats pages anyway, because I like to analyse things, much like I'm sure Rob does - otherwise he wouldn't be keeping his own stats.

Regarding Broadbent: I agree players should be active. But is Feeney active? I've not seen him post this season, maybe I just overlooked it or something, though.
Alex is currently doing his end-of-school exams and is on staff leave until December 1. I guess he's staying away from t'forums, too.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Season X

Code:
**OD**						
[B]The Chef de Groot Trophy						
Team			P	W	L	Bonus	Pts	NRR[/B]
Cricket Web Black	3	2	1	3	11	1.23
Cricket Web Red		3	2	1	1	9	0.60
Cricket Web Green	2	1	1	1	5	-0.44
Cricket Web Colts	2	1	1	1	5	-0.52
Cricket Web Blue	2	0	2	0	0	-1.76

Loony BoB

International Captain
I've got the OD stats table set out, I should have the first update done after the third set of the first round of OD's is completed, and from then on it should be updated every four or so days.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Cheers for telling me my stats Watty. Not too shabby.

Spreadsheets don`t work for me.