• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha ouch, not again. I know our batting isn`t really firing yet, but there`s no excuse for me bowling poorly with the new cherry. Gotta pick it up and be right on the money.

One day Blue... :D Great debut by Clancroft though, made me look like a fool.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Work guys, happy to get some poles. Might be coming of age.

McKern shows himself to be the class act once more in OD.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Red vs Cricket Web Green
at the CWBCC Stadium

Ian Markus rose to the fore once again, outshining a brilliant ton by his opening partner James Stedman, and smashing Tarick Weber for three sixes in an over on his way to his second 150 of this season and his career.

The innings left the Green bowlers in awe and pushed CW Red to a huge total of 346/2 on a typically good batting wicket at the CWBCC Stadium. Only Rob Malone was able to exert any genuine control for Green, and he finished with 2/42 from his 9 overs.

The Greens gave a spirited chase but pulled up a respectable 65 runs short. Malone was again the star with the bat, though young Nick Scott held his own with an unbeaten half-century at more than a run-a-ball. It was not a match for bowlers, but the general effectiveness of the Red toilers was greater than that of the Greens.

Cricket Web Red 346/2 (50 overs)
Cricket Web Green 281/5 (50 overs)

Cricket Web Red won by 65 runs.
Man of the Match: I Markus

Season X OD Standings

Attachments

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Not only is Markus in the form of his life, but Stedman is also picking up on it - he hit a 50 & a 100 already in the warmups this season.

Always interesting to see the Green OD bowlers struggling, considering we face them next.

treva

Cricket Spectator
great win lads on my first match!!

not a great start going at 7 an over without a wicket but i took a catch so not the worst start ever!!

keep it up lads!!

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
i dont get it i get selected play a bad individual performance and then Green win:ph34r: Then i get dropped(i get that) and we lose:unsure:
maybe it's my perkiness on the feild:cool: