• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Barney Rubble

International Coach
SJS said:
Finally Monty flights one and Jaffer goes....sh**
Watch the filter avoidance, SJS - you might get banned if you keep doing that. :p :laugh:

(Just for clarity's sake, if there's one CW member who's never gonna get banned, it's you. :) )

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
Watch the filter avoidance, SJS - you might get banned if you keep doing that. :p :laugh:
But thats exactly what I said the moment that catch went up. I dont know better word to describe my feelings at that point of time. :happy:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
SJS said:
But thats exactly what I said the moment that catch went up. I dont know better word to describe my feelings at that point of time. :happy:
I know the feeling. :)

Listening to this game on TMS, I get the feeling the atmosphere has really turned up a notch now. I think everyone's anticipating something special from the great man.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Can someone please describe it for those of us playing at home?
Monty came in a bit away from the stumps, flighted it quite a bit (more than any ball I remember from him), pitched just outside the off stump, Jaffer went into the drive, the ball stood up a bit (coming down from a height it would), too late to change the shot and the ball went straight to shortish extra cover.

Perfect left arm spinner's dismissal.

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
Harmison hits Sachin on the shoulder, he's generating some serious speed just like Akhtar.Interesting contest in the middle.