• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PY said:
Good effort again Blue. Smithie (as he shalt now be known) taking it home on debut (?), top bombing.
His second game.

He debuted with 6-0-49-2 against CW Black - 1st Blue OD of the season.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm the new Kyle Mills. Now can someone point me in the direction of Darren Lehmann's bowling?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Thrilled at yours and Sean (Fuller)'s bowling. Excellent stuff. More of the same and one of you may be in the World Cup squad. No prizes for guessing which one.

EDIT: Amazing show from Brendon too, but we've come to expect that kind of excellence. ;)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Thrilled at yours and Sean (Fuller)'s bowling. Excellent stuff. More of the same and one of you may be in the World Cup squad. No prizes for guessing which one.

EDIT: Amazing show from Brendon too, but we've come to expect that kind of excellence. ;)
Sure beats the 1st baller i got last innings :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Bennett goes down in tragic curling accident

Cricket Web Red cheerleader Sean Bennett will miss 10 game days after he broke his pelvis whilst attending a regional curling competition after the Reds were thrashed by CW Black. The slow bowler attempted to unwind and ease his frustration by spectating at the prestigious sporting occasion.

In the events which transpired, Bennett was punched violently in the vicinity of his pelvis by the Vice Skip and tended to by paramedics within the next two hours. Reports suggest that Bennett almost died in the incident, as chief paramedic Bunji Montano said, "He (Bennett) almost died in the incident."

Paddy loses battle against SUV

Legspinner Paddy Gundry will miss one game day after stubbing his spinning finger on the bonnet of his thoroughly pimp-worthy vehicle in a moment of frustration. Sources indicate that the cause of the frustration was Stephen Burke. Sources do not indicate what the cause of Burke's cause to cause frustration were. Neither do they indicate the nature of said causes.

Comley floors McNamara

The medical arm of the CW Development League received pleasant news, as the first cricket-related injury was reported to them for the day. Colts' Jack McNamara broke his arm whilst facing fellow spinner David Comley in a net session.

He will miss 5 game days.

Last edited:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Comley floors McNamara

The medical arm of the CW Development League received pleasant news, as the first cricket-related injury was reported to them for the day. Colts' Jack McNamara broke his arm whilst facing fellow spinner David Comley in a net session.

He will miss 5 game days.
Christ, he must be bowling quicker than I am :huh:
Lmao at the Burkey thing too

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Happy with my all-round game there, and another win for the Blues. We're really having a great second quarter so far.

Superb swing bowling by Smith, and a typically devastating innings from Goff.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Happy with my all-round game there, and another win for the Blues. We're really having a great second quarter so far.

Superb swing bowling by Smith, and a typically devastating innings from Goff.
I do have a bit of a history as a swinger. :naughty:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice win Blue. Good to see Smith doing well, if he keeps bowling like that I won't get another OD game all season which can only be a good thing for our success rate. :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thorough win. Andy, Liam, Brendon and Sean were fabulous. And then Smith and Fuller went through them with the ball.

Huge victory, keep them coming. :)