• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in South Africa***

steds

Hall of Fame Member
It's an annoyed comment. They're all talking crap. And not even funny crap.

EDIT: Apart from Andy's above post :laugh:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Nel missed catch...

Tony Greig: "I don't know how to describe it...well...an absolute disgrace..." :laugh:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
No. But they only care about how much Harbhajan or Murali or Akhtar chucks. They aren't rising to my bait through arguing between themselves.
Then why label them as Asians, why not just say those guys are annoying?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha got some more:

@andyc: Looks like u r on drugs today :D
andyc - wakeup from ur dreams...

Anyway, to the cricket. Ponting and Hayden looking very set here (hopefully I won't jinx them like I always manage to do). Australia should be looking for a lead of 150 at the bare minimum. Hall's been a bit expensive, hopefully Boje will come on soon and we can see if the pre-game comments of using him to take wickets will actually be carried out. I doubt it though, given they've started to speed up. To any watching it, is it moving around at all?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
GoT_SpIn said:
Then why label them as Asians, why not just say those guys are annoying?
Because they are asians. It's a childish "India is better then Pakistan" "no it isn't" "Yes it is" kind of squabble.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
To any watching it, is it moving around at all?
It has been. The pitch certainly isn't flat yet. Even with a 30 over ball this morning Nel and Ntini got movement, and Nel kept it all the way through the first hour. I think it's settling down a little bit now, but the new ball later today will still move.

Batting has been tough out there, and Ponting and Hayden have stuck at it well.

By the way, how biased are these South African commentators? A couple of them make Bill Lawry seem even-handed, and being in South Africa seems to bring it out in Greig as well. It wouldn't matter if it was one or two, but with no foreign commentators in there it just becomes a South Africa love-in after a while. What I wouldn't give for a Richie or Slater. :(

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Heh. Glad someone's appreciating my work. He dosn't have a chance in hell.

I was going to follow that up with a "he's better than <add Indian spinners name>" just to wind them up, but I cba.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Heh. Glad someone's appreciating my work. He dosn't have a chance in hell.

I was going to follow that up with a "he's better than <add Indian spinners name>" just to wind them up, but I cba.
He got close to getting Hayden earlier

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:
It has been. The pitch certainly isn't flat yet. Even with a 30 over ball this morning Nel and Ntini got movement, and Nel kept it all the way through the first hour. I think it's settling down a little bit now, but the new ball later today will still move.

Batting has been tough out there, and Ponting and Hayden have stuck at it well.

By the way, how biased are these South African commentators? A couple of them make Bill Lawry seem even-handed, and being in South Africa seems to bring it out in Greig as well. It wouldn't matter if it was one or two, but with no foreign commentators in there it just becomes a South Africa love-in after a while. What I wouldn't give for a Richie or Slater. :(
Tony's biased and emotional as hell.

Same with Symcox.

At least Richards and Donald are analytical.

Wicket still has quite a bit in it and even Boje is turning it a long way - doesn t bode well for SA unless Aus collapses.