• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season X Discussion and Results

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well, the game would clearly have had to be re-simmed, or points docked, or something, if you'd won, so I wouldn't be too loud in your whinging.

Good game, stupid injury sim...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Not sure what the confusion is all about? Can someone explain for a CW n00b like myself?

BTW, disappointing loss again. And once again, I have failed to convert a decent start. :@

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
honestbharani said:
Not sure what the confusion is all about? Can someone explain for a CW n00b like myself?

BTW, disappointing loss again. And once again, I have failed to convert a decent start. :@
Basically, people can only play 1 game a day.

Now, Andy (Cameron) and Nick (Borcich) played for CW U-19s yesterday as well as CW Green.

Hope that answers your question.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
Basically, people can only play 1 game a day.

Now, Andy (Cameron) and Nick (Borcich) played for CW U-19s yesterday as well as CW Green.

Hope that answers your question.

Nick (Borcich) isn't in the U19 one-day squad. Nick (Scott) is. Jamee (Gray), hang your head in shame.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Black vs Cricket Web Blue
at the PDV Dome

The Blues came undone by the seam attack of Hoy and Benjamin, collapsing to 29/4 and never truly recovering in the chase of 233 for victory. Liam Camps and Tom Halsey played well for half-centuries, but the tail fell away upon their dismissals to 170 all out.

Earlier the Blacks elected to bat first, but failed to capitalize on an opening partnership of 121. Camps and Patrick shared 3 wickets each in a good bowling performance.

Cricket Web Black 232/9 (50 overs)
Cricket Web Blue 170 ao (42.3 overs)

Cricket Web Black won by 62 runs.
Man of the Match: LA Camps

Attachments

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing to lose, though the fact that we are missing three of our first choice batsmen didn't help much.

Hopefully we can bounce back quickly.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
FaaipDeOiad said:
Disappointing to lose, though the fact that we are missing three of our first choice batsmen didn't help much.

Hopefully we can bounce back quickly.
We're missing two of them, plus three first-choice bowlers. Back in the box, Fuller.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Wow! I hit a four. Who cares about the result...

(that's how Matt Smiths are supposed to react, right?)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
cricketboy29 said:
Smiths are usually very generic, so I dont think you can expect much from them :p
Watch it, punk. :ph34r:

I'm special, so special - gotta have some of your attention, give it to me.

Cloete

International Captain
Bad luck Blue.

Batting, particularly myself, let us down. Would have taken a miracle to get us over the line from that start. Really disappoinetd with my golden. :(