• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in Bangladesh

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, thank god Symonds is out. I'm very happy to see Clarke given another go. I wonder who'll share the new ball with Lee, whether it will be Clark or Gillespie. Got to be Gillespie really, since Clark seems to have no qualms bowling with an older ball, whereas from all accounts Gillespie does.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
musha_13 said:
I'd open with Gilly just so we can hopefully get him back into form. We want Hussey at 5 in the ashes so leave him there.
And facing the new ball will get him back into form...how?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
nice looking lineup, really happy to see Gillespie back in the side :)

Dont think that 5 bowlers are really needed but against Bangladesh i dont think it really matters

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
nice to see Dizzy & Pup back, but kinda disappointed for Jaques, would have been nice to see him get a chance at the top.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bangles win the toss and bat

Bangladesh:
Javed Omar, Shahriar Nafees, *Habibul Bashar, Rajin Saleh,
Mohammad Ashraful, Aftab Ahmed, +Khaled Mashud,
Mohammad Rafique, Mashrafe Mortaza, Shahadat Hossain,
Enamul Haque jnr.

irfan

State Captain
aussie said:
Australia shoudn't lose a game, should be an easy series then the they will get out of their & have a well deserved break after a truly LONG season of cricket..
Are u willing to bet ure life on it ..........:ph34r:
Oh wait...

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
hmm since Lee beat Omar 4 times in the 1st 5 balls, other than the edge to 3rd man for 4, these 2 have been fairly solid. Dont like it:dry:

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Woohoo, this is being shown on Foxtel, I had no idea. Off to watch it then, go Bangladesh! :) Hoping for Shahriar Nafees to make some runs, looked decent last time I saw him.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I`m a big supporter or Nafees and Mortaza. Hopefully they do well. Bangers off to a good start.