• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
I hope India give a chance to VRV Singh. What an awesome sight it would be watching two express fast bowlers in Munaf and VRV rocking the opponents.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
I've just seen the new England shirt for 2006 ODI's..

They really do take ODI's to be some sort of a joke.. I couldn't have done worse if I'd tried to..
It's jim-jam cricket, stick 'em in jim-jams, stripier the better.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
RolledOver said:
I hope India give a chance to VRV Singh. What an awesome sight it would be watching two express fast bowlers in Munaf and VRV rocking the opponents.
87mph isn't express. That's fast-medium.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I keep hearing bits on the radio about the crowd getting restless and causing a bit of trouble, can anyone confirm exactly what's happening? Sounds worrying.

adharcric

International Coach
Barney Rubble said:
Ok, sorry. ;)
Thanks for understanding. You know, we've had to live with the likes of AA as our premiere "fast bowler" before now ... having genuine pacemen that can threaten the opposition with sheer pace (wait, this can't be happening, it's India ..) is HUGE.

adharcric

International Coach
"Angry Spectators Throw Empty Bottles on the Field"

If it's because the match has been called off, I'm ****ed at the rain Gods and the BCCI scheduling team.
If it's for no reason, I'm ****ed at the stupid fans who will now have to wait longer for play to start as the damn bottles will have to be cleared.

adharcric

International Coach
adharcric said:
"Angry Spectators Throw Empty Bottles on the Field"

If it's because the match has been called off, I'm ****ed at the rain Gods and the BCCI scheduling team.
If it's for no reason, I'm ****ed at the stupid fans who will now have to wait longer for play to start as the damn bottles will have to be cleared.
Damn it! Throw more bottles, damn damn damn!

adharcric

International Coach
Gotta empathize with those Guwahati fans. They've been waiting for 3 years or something for a ODI and now they spend 4 hours in vain.

adharcric

International Coach
Preferred XI: 6th ODI at Jamshedpur

:@ :@ :@ to hell with the BCCI ...

V Sehwag*
R Uthappa
M Kaif
Y Singh
S Raina
V Rao
MS Dhoni+
R Powar
VR Singh
M Patel
RP Singh

Vikram Singh and Munaf Patel to open the attack.:cool:

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
adharcric said:
Gotta empathize with those Guwahati fans. They've been waiting for 3 years or something for a ODI and now they spend 4 hours in vain.
Well with them acting like spoilt children, id imagine it will be a hell of a lot longer than 3 years before they see another match there.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
adharcric said:
The possibility is that they have now caused the abandonment of the sixth ODI as well, because of the fact that the rioters have wrecked the Hawkeye cameras, and the ICC won't allow an ODI to take place without Third Umpire facilities.

Well played, Guwahati fans - I'm sure you'll be first on the list for international cricket in about 2044.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
adharcric said:
Throwing rocks and KOing a policeman... yeah I really empathise with those idiots 8-)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Extremely poor behaviour from Guwahati fans.. now they might never get an international cricket game there.. just plain stupidity from those people..

open365

International Vice-Captain
adharcric said:
That's pathetic. Your pathetic.

These people deserve no sympathy, the complete ****-wits.

They spend four hours in the rain, who's fault is that? Is it the stadium's? Is it the BCCI's? No, but these trolls decided to act in a worse manner than football hooligans and tear up the ground.