• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 23-30 of April

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
cpr said:
Well not many of them achieve great heights.
However, Voltmans special mention for the skull had me crying with laughter then. Sick, but so funny.

Congrats all
Very well done :) :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I see how it is...I get AA award the one week and then its back to "let's collectively screw silentstriker because we are jealous of his immense cricketing knowledge and supremely dashing looks."

I'm on to you. It's a conspiracy.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Congrats to all winners.

And congrats to myself for 4000 posts and almost 2 years of wasting people's time, forcing them to read my stupid posts here. :p

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
As usual Great Picks for this week as well. Thanks to ArchieMac for his wonderful efforts and Congratulations to the winners. Swervy's post was one of the funniest.

archie mac

International Coach
Sanz said:
As usual Great Picks for this week as well. Thanks to ArchieMac for his wonderful efforts and Congratulations to the winners. Swervy's post was one of the funniest.
Thanks Sanz great to get some positive feedback :)

Even with a lot of help from Marc this week, it took me well oven an hour to put the awards together, I could not find the andyc post (I can't believe how much some of our members post in a week), and spent ages going through his efforts.:blink:

Plus Marc and I spent a lot of time emailing each other as there was a lot of quality efforts this week, and with the quality of SS posts....:laugh:

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
archie mac said:
Thanks Sanz great to get some positive feedback :)

Even with a lot of help from Marc this week, it took me well oven an hour to put the awards together, I could not find the andyc post (I can't believe how much some of our members post in a week), and spent ages going through his efforts.:blink:

Plus Marc and I spent a lot of time emailing each other as there was a lot of quality efforts this week, and with the quality of SS posts....:laugh:
Uh huh, and I'm sure your inferiority complex didn't come into play at all...

archie mac

International Coach
silentstriker said:
You are right, but if we give you all of the awards every week there will no interest left
:mellow:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
silentstriker said:
Dude, just give it up. Initially your whinning was boring, now it is annoying at best.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sanz said:
Dude, just give it up. Initially your whinning was boring, now it is annoying at best.

Well if its just annoying at best, then obviously you have a very thick skin. Is it annoying enough for you to just give me awards every week?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah only if there was a 'Javagal Srinath' award for 'biggest whinner of the week' or may be a 'KapilDev' award for 'biggest crybaby of the week'.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac,

How can one contact you or marc (regd these awards) ?
Hope its okay.:unsure:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
silentstriker said:
Well, thats the best excuse I've heard yet. That makes sense.
You're not being serious here are you!? This isn't a serious argument about these awards?

archie mac

International Coach
Sanz said:
archie mac,

How can one contact you or marc (regd these awards) ?
Hope its okay.:unsure:
Well I have been considering putting my email address up here, but last time I did that, I found myself in spam city :laugh:

But if you contact James he will give you Marc or my email address, and we are both more than happy for any of OUR members to have them:)

archie mac

International Coach
Voltman said:
archie,

just put it up without using the @ symbol.

IE. team at cricketweb dot net
Okay here it is :unsure:

kehlers at iprimus dot com dot au

I hope this is not an attempt by Voltman to win the Skull :@ :laugh: