• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Country has contributed to International Cricket more ?

Which country England or Australia has contributed more to Cricket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt79

Global Moderator
C_C said:
Notice that i didnt hear it from the horse's mouth.
I have a job and plenty of other things I have to be doing apart from this, I'm not able to log on and check what's going on everyday.

Last edited:

C_C

International Captain
Matt79 said:
I have a job and plenty of other things I have to be doing apart from this, I'm not able to log on and check what's going on everyday.
Okay. Point taken and apology offered.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
8-)

Note: Illegal activities - Don't go around posting about your illegally obtained music collection, linking to video clips which are in breach of some copyright, or suggesting people download software illegally. Don't talk about how you enjoy the odd bit of cocaine or where to buy a nuclear bomb in the black market... you get the idea.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Smith having the spades and the triple-8-)s out today... and I get a :nono: response when I dig-up 2 threads at once... 8-)

haroon510

International 12th Man
the team that i wanted to vote isn't in there. i think it would been West indies. they had players like Viv Richards, marshal, holding and other big names that became influnsial in other teams that we see right now.

The_Bunny

State Regular
the team that i wanted to vote isn't in there. i think it would been West indies. they had players like Viv Richards, marshal, holding and other big names that became influnsial in other teams that we see right now.
Thats only the last 30 odd years you mentioned there....
Australia and England have been practically creating cricket for over 130 years....
Though England started it over 300 years ago so its all their fault:ph34r:

The_Bunny

State Regular
???!?!!!?
How do you 'civilise' other people's lands when their civilisation is a few orders of magnitude older and more developed than your's ?
Dont mistake civility with technology.
England, like other colonial powers, went around destroying civilisations the world around and looting/pillaging. Thats the basis of the wealth in England and the west.
Yup... then they all wanted indipendance and look where half of them ended up:ph34r:

Evermind

International Debutant
Is that where we got the French Cricket game that I used to play at school? Did anyone else ever play that in their childhood? Or is it just me?
Yeah I played it too: this is where if the team batting first gets more than 300 runs in a limited overs game, it is within the rules for the bowling team to surrender.

In fact, you can surrender at any point in the game and players often carry around white handkerchiefs. Players are also allowed to change allegiance anytime and it's not unheard of to have a team of 11 end up as 22 and with no opposition to play against.