• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in West Indies

adharcric

International Coach
Where are you, Arjun? Who got the breakthrough? That's right, it was the underpowered dwarf with big ears and no striking power.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
For India's sake, I'll bet you that...I always lose bets...

And I lose....thanks Bhaj :-*

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
If Powar is having a bad day, Dravid should be trying Sehwag. This match is going like last ODI. WI required 89 off 92 balls. :)

Edit - Can someone please tell Dravid to use his spin bowlers Raina and Sehwag ?

Last edited:

viktor

State Vice-Captain
For some reason, Dravid has no confidence in Sehwag's bowling and I'm guessing he doesn't want to risk Raina at this stage. It was a smart move from Sarwan targetting Powar early.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Dont want to jinx but Powar has done well so far. He was 31 in 3 overs, 37 in 4 and now 48 in 8. Great comeback by the lad. Also Sarwan and Chanders aren't doing the mistake India did.

Btw - Fantastic last over by Bhajji. 52 needed off 42 balls. :)

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh Great First a SIX and then a No Ball. Thank You AA. Finally Dravid Brings up Sehwag. Stupid !!!

Last edited: