• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in England

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Well as unfortunate as it is, im glad too see the back of him. True, he hasnt been effective in the one-dayers, but at least the immenent threat has gone.

Prediction for tommrow? I'll say a Sri-Lankan win clinching the series

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting to see England playing 2 spinners at Chester-le-street.

- A case of England learning from SL example in realising the value of slower bowlers in tightening the noose in run chases, perhaps .:laugh:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Damn i was hoping that would be out, Strauss' innings is tortous. Just does do it for me in ODI cricket, especially at the top of the order, we always get behind the rate, or in this case get of to a slow start which takes all the pressure of the opponents.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
About 100 runs short, with Plunkett and Mahmood in the side, I'm afraid.

Nice innings by Bell though, but thank god the footballs on at 4, so I won't have to watch this massacre.:wacko:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
The way england are bowling, it looks like run-outs are the only thing we can expect... i reckon england are gonna get another 2 run-outs this match..

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there a reason England are picking every player in the county system right now? I know there are some injuries but considering we're talking ODI's, surely Darren Gough must be feeling a bit left-oput right about now....... (unless he's injured too).