• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

Langeveldt

Soutie
FRAZ said:
Langs man you are giving me the idea of getting a new hobby . That is some beauty ...
I paid 1500 pounds (2800 US dollars) for my gear... In six months I have got a job as a professional photographer, I've travelled all over the country doing a job that doesn't feel like work, met some amazing people and got a fabulous tan.. Not bad for 19, and if I had to do it for the rest of my life I'd considered it a blessing.. I've nearly earnt enough to pay back the cost of my stuff as well..

So go for it, as long as you stay off my turf :D

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
I paid 1500 pounds (2800 US dollars) for my gear... In six months I have got a job as a professional photographer, I've travelled all over the country doing a job that doesn't feel like work, met some amazing people and got a fabulous tan.. Not bad for 19, and if I had to do it for the rest of my life I'd considered it a blessing.. I've nearly earnt enough to pay back the cost of my stuff as well..

A good example of a great South African attitude. The world does not owe you a living or a job you enjoy so you got off your **** and made it happen. Fair play and good luck to you.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:

Wouldn't mind your gear. If you want to offload it to me you're welcome

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Well i know you wouldn't want to part with your gear - what aspiring photographer would?

Maybe in the future you could get me a good deal or something ;)

Perhaps a cheap lens or the like

Langeveldt

Soutie
Goughy said:
A good example of a great South African attitude. The world does not owe you a living or a job you enjoy so you got off your **** and made it happen. Fair play and good luck to you.
thanks!, ironic that I'm from Somerset then, home of comments like the one below :laugh:

I was in Bristol and this girl came up to me and said, and no joke "Is that your camera, or did the council pay for it?"

Langeveldt

Soutie
GoT_SpIn said:
Well i know you wouldn't want to part with your gear - what aspiring photographer would?

Maybe in the future you could get me a good deal or something ;)

Perhaps a cheap lens or the like
Dunno, I would if I could, but you can never have too many lenses..

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Could you please post a pic of Cam White playing a shot? Would be greatly appreciated :)

Anna

International Vice-Captain
That too is good but have you got one where he isn't being dismissed? :p I don't want to annoy him if I'm going to get him to sign a pic lol.