• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt's Cricket Photos and Requests

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
He's one of the opposition! One of my lads were the victim (we won that division unbeaten before anyone starts casting aspersions...)

The kid pictured is actually fringes of the East Devon side for his age group (presently U13)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Glenn Stiemens said:
Thanks, those are excellent - they've now gone on as my own personal background for Cricket Coach!
I thought you were going to add them into the game!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
He's one of the opposition! One of my lads were the victim (we won that division unbeaten before anyone starts casting aspersions...)

The kid pictured is actually fringes of the East Devon side for his age group (presently U13)
Hahaha do you seriously do homework on the opposition players?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
benchmark00 said:
Hahaha do you seriously do homework on the opposition players?
I've been down here long enough to be on first name terms with half of them, particularly those involved in the East Devon representative setup.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I was just about to post some of my pics from today....they'll look crap now! lol

Langeveldt

Soutie
I actually sold some of my photos from the county ground recently.. One of Jon Lewis and another of Jon Francis and Marcus Trescothick

Langeveldt

Soutie
We know, having to watch Simon Francis and Gareth Andrew confirms our status as home of the women's game.....

Some more England v India women

Last edited:

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Well really 8-) :laugh:

I no longer feel that short: when the 9th England wicket fell this afternoon, Holly Colvin joined Isa Guha at the wicket, thus making the average height on the pitch below 5ft3...Jhulan Goswami & umpires aside, it was like watching munchkins play cricket..

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Anna said:

I no longer feel that short: when the 9th England wicket fell this afternoon, Holly Colvin joined Isa Guha at the wicket, thus making the average height on the pitch below 5ft3...Jhulan Goswami & umpires aside, it was like watching munchkins play cricket..
:laugh:

Anna said:

lol:laugh:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Somerset v Northants

James Hildreth plays tennis

Dunno what this fellow is playing

Blackwell hustling into some serious form