• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in England

Fusion

Global Moderator
I know everyone seems to be tanking today, but Shoaib Malik has had a very forgetable ODI series so far.

By the way, is England really bowling this well or are Pak batsmen just playing crap today?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
Yeah, you didn't really feel England are in control though did you?

Haha, what was I thinking? Yardy for the World Cup. :p
Yup. The idea that Yardy might rip out their middle order really didn't cross my mind. :laugh:

But much more of this and he's a certainty for the ICC tourny.

Fusion

Global Moderator
What a horrible collapse! As I was leaving for work, I heard Holding describe the pitch as perfectly suited for batting. This is pathetic stuff from Pakistan.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
This might be another Shoaib Akhtar top scores against England incident.

I haven't seen him bat, but Yardy does look like an English Afridi.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I would not be too surprised if Pakistan still made 220+ from here, they have batting all the way down to Shoaib at 10 so if these two are still in by the time last eight overs or so come around, there will be room for some slogging. Also, Yardy and Dalrymple will have to come off sometime.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
I would not be too surprised if Pakistan still made 220+ from here, they have batting all the way down to Shoaib at 10 so if these two are still in by the time last eight overs or so come around, there will be room for some slogging. Also, Yardy and Dalrymple will have to come off sometime.
keep up the goatmouth :p

and Shoaibs in a t 9, though if KP carries on bowling 250 is not out of the question

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Hard to believe Kamran Akmal is the same kid who scored two tons against us last winter. His been ****ing abysmal (putting it mildly) the whole summer.