• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Beamers in the nets.
Not my style. You should know, I got you out twice :cool:

I prefer to hear the rattle of stumps or the snick of the edge of the bat. Much more satisfying.

David

International 12th Man
Grade Season XI Round 1

Davistow Darters vs Nixonstown Foxes @ Heathridge Oval
Scorecard
Ball by Ball
Darters dismal display depresses David.
Pitt, Dravid, Gray, Gelman all add in to demolish the Davistow bowling attack, whilst Gelman shows promising form with the ball, and Edmunds managed to play the reds game too :ph34r:

Pickford Panthers vs Greater Robbham de Grooters @ Pickford Reserve
Scorecard
Ball by Ball
Wonderful Performance by Goughy

Stedingham Jets vs Gofftown Tigers @ Jets Arena
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Twybridge Titans vs Edfield Seahawks @ Riverside
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Campsfield Braves vs Garven Island Sharks @ Camps Field
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

No more time for reports, will finish later :unsure:

Last edited:

luffy

International Captain
24(24) and 1 catch. Not my best performance but you get that. I would also like to be opener to whoever selects the team

Majin

International Debutant
Gelman looking the business indeed. Good to see. :happy:

Typical start from the Seahawks, though. :(

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jets :cool:

Pretty happy with my 3/35 and 5/52, as should Loganathan, 5/24 and 3/66. Also, 12* :D

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
hmm my bowling and batting wasnt up to scratch and howcome i played this and was 12th man for Blue at the same time?