• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Photos Thread

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
I cracked a smile at one, for that, you get a shiny gold star.

Nice photos though.

My current camera only has zoom of 100 metres, but i might try it out when summer rolls around. Saving for a Canon EOS 350D or something else, should get some cracking cricket shots then

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My camera doesn't have a zoom, making it useless for cricket photos. I can however take nice close-ups of flowers, empty barns and the like.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I have photographic evidence that Mark Ramprakash is still human....will upload that & others when I locate my camera!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
As part of my farewell (I retired last month) my company employees arranged a beach cricket match in Daman. It had been raining and the 'wicket' was changed three times because of puddles of water appearing under the batsmen's feet within few minutes.

we finally settled on one spot when it was realised that the soaked sand would bring up the water with the weight of a batsman from right under his feet everytime he stood at what was seen as a 'dry' spot !!

The conditions were less than perfect for photographyy as can be imagined, they werent far better for batting either but it was great fun. The batting was adventurous, the bowling enthusiastic but more like Sajid Mehmood in accuracy than Glen McGrath. The fielding was devoid of diving as can be imagined, the appealing vociferous and arguments with umpires and between batsmen and fielders (and scorers at times) absolutely furious.

The best part ws the food which was delicious and the kebaabs kept coming into the field as the game went on as did the cans of beer.

It was fun.

Here is a glimpse.

PS : Cant upload the pictures. HELP !!!