• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

David

International 12th Man
Nnanden said:
Latest round of games? I smell a vendetta against Blue.
Ease up turbo. :)

Find me the time to do them earlier and I'll do them, games about to be simmed.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Edfield Seahawks v Campsfield Braves
at Sanderston Ground

Scorecard
Commentary

Ryan Dunn took apart Edfield's top order twice, maybe showing a way to getting Blue's bowling attack back on track. Darren Dubb-Lynch also showed fine form with 38 and 45 to guide the Braves to a seven-wicket win.

Edfield 118 & 196 lost to
Campsfield 191 & 124/3 by seven wickets

Gofftown Tigers v Davistow Darters
at Gofftwon Tigers

Scorecard
Commentary

Davistow embarrassed themselves as they were bowled out by Greg Thomas, who took six for 24 in the Gofftown Oval. Despite Patrick's decent effort, Brendon Goff led his team to a competitive 221, before Demeza and Thomas unleashed themselves again and bowled Davistow out for an even worse 47.

Davistow 47 & 72 lost to
Gofftown 221 by an innings and 102 runs

Nixonstown Foxes v Stedingham Jets
at Nixonstown Server

Scorecard
Commentary

Rich Edmunds continued his stunning season with 12 wickets on the Server, saving the Foxes' skin after a disappointing batting effort had sent them packing to 123 all out. With only Gaukroger (52) and Reddlapalli (13*) turning up with the bat, however, the Jets got two woeful scores.

Stedingham 99 & 55 lost to
Nixonstown 123 & 32/0 by 10 wickets

Greater Robbham de Grooters v Garven Island Sharks
at CW Bar Ground

Scorecard
Commentary

Dave Richards did well in an unusual role of opening the bowling, demolishing de Grooters with a ten-for to bring the Sharks a welcome 55-run win. The match at the Bar Ground was played on a spitting wicket, and Piper, who managed 48 and 24 for the Sharks, was celebrated as Man of the Match.

Garven Island 130 & 121 beat
Greater Robbham 81 & 115 by 55 runs

Twybridge Titans v Pickford Panthers
at Riverside

Scorecard
Commentary

The Panthers showed surprising resilience with the bat against a weak Twybridge side, compiling 259 before Kexing and de Silva took them apart. Following on, Joslin eked out 66 and Crampton 36 as Kexing failed to back up his six-for from the first innings, and Fuller and de Silva shared the ten.

Pickford Panthers 259 beat
Twybridge 65 & 159 (f/o) by an innings and 35 runs

David did the simming for this, I'm just writing up and linking. :)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Shocking pitch at the server.

Jets results when Stedman has played...2/2
Jets results without Stedman...0/2

Make of that what you will.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Damn straight. I hate losing, but the taste of defeat is slightly sweeter when you put in your best and get the reward. Well bowled to Demeza and Thomas, outplayed us. :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
at Sanderston Ground

Scorecard
Commentary

Ryan Dunn took apart Edfield's top order twice, maybe showing a way to getting Blue's bowling attack back on track.

Doesn't take long for my 11 wickets in a match to be forgotten...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was shocking, Jets. Well played to Edmunds though, 12 wickets in the game. Happy with my 5-fer as well.

Dydl

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
at Sanderston Ground

Scorecard
Commentary

Ryan Dunn took apart Edfield's top order twice, maybe showing a way to getting Blue's bowling attack back on track. Darren Dubb-Lynch also showed fine form with 38 and 45 to guide the Braves to a seven-wicket win.

Nice win again, glad I did something more this time! Hopefully my form continues...

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Man that was so poor by the Jets, i really do suck at grade level. I can't remember the last time i scored any runs. Well done to Andy and Tharmi and giving us a chance with the ball, some impressive bowling this season by you two.