• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
[Nixonstown Foxes v Stedingham Jets
at Nixonstown Server

Scorecard
Commentary

Rich Edmunds continued his stunning season with 12 wickets on the Server, saving the Foxes' skin after a disappointing batting effort had sent them packing to 123 all out. With only Gaukroger (52) and Reddlapalli (13*) turning up with the bat, however, the Jets got two woeful scores.

Stedingham 99 & 55 lost to
Nixonstown 123 & 32/0 by 10 wickets

Gotta be happy with finally getting some runs even though it looks like I was dropped a few times, but that effort by the team was disgraceful..!!

Last edited:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Remember all you bowlers with enlarged heads, these grade grounds are minefields to play on. Everyball you bowl in these games are hand grenades.

David

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
I call shenanigans. When will players who actually have the bye play grade cricket?
When their round is simmed. I can't sim straight after Håk, because I'm well, asleep?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff de Grooters, finding some form with the bat too. McKern & Mitchell a formidable opening pair.

dinu23

International Debutant
I don't get it, I come in at 7, still manages to get the heighest score, don't get to bowl. It's ok if I don't get to bowl but atleast let me go in at 4.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am still yet to play a game for gofftown :( but poor showing by the boys. lift fellas lift