• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see the Island making a good effort to break away from that wooden spoon. Pretty happy with another 8 wickets.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good stuff gofftown. nice win. hopefully i will debut for grade cricket sometime soon. interesting whn a few players are missing the batting line up turns to minced meat.

David

International 12th Man
Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to gets some wickets and help the Jets to win. Good to see the batsmen scoring some runs, also why am i batting above Cameron?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Couldn`t really be happier with that. Pretty damn devastating, as Watt and I went 8 & 2 in either innings. Not-out goes alright as well, but a Darters win is the most fantastic thing. Mad match.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Bowling pretty well now, but not happy at all with my batting..
Hopefully a quick fire 50 or something :D

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice, 9 wickets all up, and a good win. Loganathan and I are tearing it up for the Jets, 37 and 39 wickets each.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
Nice, 9 wickets all up, and a good win. Loganathan and I are tearing it up for the Jets, 37 and 39 wickets each.
Reddlapalli isn't doing too bad either 34 wickets, all we need is for Sean to learn how to bowl and we will be unstopable. BTW alternative what is your first name?