• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing loss there for the Jets. But its good to see us on top of the table and personally to be leading the wickets. Looks like the decision to retire from FC cricket is paying off. :)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
First loss in a while there but the streak was good enough to keep us in first place. Need to lift again if we want to retain it.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see Das, Burke, Jaso and Gelman all in the runs and Patrick in the wickets. Can't believe I hadthe highest score for the game...:D

Cloete

International Captain
Nice win for the Sharks there. Our bowling absolutely tore them apart With Cunningham, Garven and Richards in particular amongst the wickets.. Great effort from Xave at 9. Absolutely murdered the bowling with 69 off 39. Fairly mediocre season so far though hopefully we pick up. I'll be looking to play a few more grade games now that the tests are finished.

Dave, any chance of me bowling a bit like I did near the end of last season? Obviously I bowl behind Richards, Cunningham and Rose but I'd be willing to forfeit some batting time for a bit of bowling like I did last season. Not too fussed though if you cbf :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Another top-shelf win against a good batting side. Glad to get some more wickets, first-innings was a dream. Love the Darters. :)

Majin

International Debutant
Another shocking performance, seems to be our hallmark. Hopefully we can turn it around in the second half of the season.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
James90 said:
After reviewing Round 14's results I would like to announce that Stedingham is leading the comp! Lets bring it home from here.
:eek:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!

Way to go Jets...let's keep it up!! :clapping:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
6/36 would have to be my best bowling ever...2/17 to follow it up wasn't bat either. Shame i couldn't score any runs.