• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Test captains

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
marc71178 said:
In which case Dravid got a series draw, Ganguly a series loss, Ponting a series loss and Gilchrist a series win?

Now that's confusing!

Or Ganguly a series loss and Gilchrist a series win. Ponting and Dravid got nothing.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ian Chappell rounds of our 16 with a 15-3 win.

Top 16 Test Captains

1. D Jardine
2. D Bradman
3. C Lloyd
4. I Khan
5. F Worrel
6. R Benaud
7. M Brearley
8. S Waugh
9. A Ranatunga
10. M Pautaudi
11. S Fleming
12. M Taylor
13. A Border
14. A Kardar
15. I Chappell
16. W Armstrong

Next battle will be up very soon, as soon as I work out seedings etc.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Arjuna won Test series in Pakistam, Engand and in NZ. Drew the series in India.Not to forget He beat Taylor's team in the World Cup 1996.

So Arjuna Ranatunga for me.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slow Love™ said:
Taylor comfortably for me, even if I feel a bit bad about the weight of Aussies left in the final 16.
Taylor and Armstrong had weight problems, but the others aren't that fat are they?:p