• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
Please don't post pictures of nude rectums in CricketWeb, guys. :p Even if 'on request' by another user. ;)
**** off Towns, dead set. What's the deal with the power trip, ****?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Pretty sure it is when it comes to spam and double posts, but not so sure when it comes to the other rules. I've not been told anything to the contrary - as far as I know, if you post a buttocks pic anywhere in CW then you'll get a warning. I checked with two other staffers before I made a warn, though, to be sure.

James

Cricket Web Owner
benchmark00 said:
**** off Towns, dead set. What's the deal with the power trip, ****?
Seems you can't handle the forum rules at all, and question absolutely everything.

Daniel's warning was very light-hearted and you fly off the handle at him.

Unacceptable behaviour, seven day ban.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Ok, we need someone to take over the tough **** terry role and someone to take over the witty off-the-wall commenter role now that Blackman and Murphy are gone. Fuller could fill both voids, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.