• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Semi Finals and Final

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
andyc said:
Well, hear (at least I'm assuming Clapo meant it'll be on ABC radio).
Yeah ment the Radio, would've been more than a :cool: if it on ABC TV. TBH it's the pits that the Ashes & WC are the only away tournaments we get on free-to-air

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
but you will admit we are the best? I just said I don't know why we're so good...

you read way too much into me saying "we just are"...

Dravid

International Captain
Pretty decent crowd in today. They were interviewing a few people outside the stadium on TV and a lot of Indian people showed up supporting West Indies and Lara. Should be a really good game.

10 runs off the first over.

PY

International Coach
Clapo said:
Yeah ment the Radio, would've been more than a :cool: if it on ABC TV. TBH it's the pits that the Ashes & WC are the only away tournaments we get on free-to-air
Be thankful you get those. :p

Dravid

International Captain
35-0, after 4 amazing start. Even though Chanderpaul got lucky two times, he played some beautiful shots.

PY

International Coach
Bracken does the business on Chanderpaul.

Do WI consolidate now or try and maintain the momentum?

Dravid

International Captain
Chanderpaul not lucky for the third time, drags the ball onto his stumps. 49-1 in 5.1

pasag

RTDAS
****. Gayle hits a massive 6 off McGrath. Signs are ominous. 9 runs an over on this wicket is a sight to behold. WI would be heavy favorites from early on.