• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI Media Coverage

Dravid

International Captain
Dravid fancies Green's chances

Cricket Web Daily Afternoon Edition

Nitin Dravid, the rookie batsman for the Cricket Web Green team, talked to Cricket Web Daily today during practice sessions. The batsman said that the Green team is not out of the One Day competition yet and we can expect them to fire in their next game against Cricket Web Black.

Dravid stated that; "We have been working really hard in practice and we are really keen to win the match against Black. Our bowlers and batsman have been putting in the sweat and I can safely say that we will put in a top performance tomorrow. "

The season 11 rookie is so far averaging 27.53 in his career.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Borcich sent home from training after failing skin fold test

Scotty Fava

Disgraced yet ravishing CW Black seamer Nick Borcich was sent home today after failing a skin fold test during a CW Black training session. Borcich has been in the cricketing wilderness as of late, reportedly living on a diet of KFC and virgin blood after his controversial banning from the CW community and the emergence of "Subacka". After leaving the CW Black facilities, Borcich apparently headed straight to his favoured local strip club "Le Boobe". Also, Borcich will be flying out today to face those much publicised treason charges in Peru.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Lets be honest, Subacka may be fast and accurate but he has nothing on those golden locks.

Subacka's ability to own n00bs is nothing compared to Borchich's ability to find b00bs.

cbuts

International Debutant
Butler Press Confrence

I would like to announce that i will be leaving CW Black next year. After several fantastic season with the franchise, including the double this season, I believe it is time to move on.

Im looking forward to facing new challenges. I wish the boys at Black all the best for next season, one that promises to be interesting with the appointment of a new captain. I have thouroughly enjoyed playing with the boys. My time at Black have includded many highlights, mainly getting picked for CW and this year doing thedouble in FC cricket - being minor premiers and winning the final - a feat that has not been achieved since season 7 by Blue.

ash chaulk

International Captain
ITS GOOD TO BE A BLACK-MAN

ALEX BLACKMAN TALKS ABOUT DOING THE DOUBLE AND THAT 301*

ARTHUR sits down with Alex Blackman CW Black batsmen after there FC trophy victory.

so how excited are you about winning the both trophys?

It's the highlight of my career so far... happy for all the boys, especially stedman,gray and borcich who got to stick it to their former teammates.

You didnt have a great game tho yourself what happened?

bit buggered from my epic innings of 301*, followed by partying, followed by a poor OD final due to partying, followed by more partying

hahahaha you've beaten me to it "that" 301* musta been a career highlight aswel. Tell me more about that innings.

everything just went right... i had a **** season, but i guess it just went my way on that occasion... sean fuller's bowling was dire, which helped

lol you did have a crappy season but managed to break the Domestic FC highest Score.. Did you see this as an opportunity to show the CW XI selectors that you should be on the International stage?

I think Camps has already made it pretty clear that i'm not going to get into the CWXI lineup because i'm a ****

This shouldnt be the case, surely the best players should play. Do you think you will ever get that chance to represent your country?

I think if i keep getting big scores, and keep out of trouble, i might get my chance... also depends on how other players go... douth and kearsley are still ahead of me, and one of them would have to drop off quite drastically for me to get their spots.

ARTHUR would have to agree with you there Buddhy.

So have you got any players you actually fear? because you strike me as a good looking but intimidating man.

Nah, pretty much the most fearless person ever.

No, not even your own team mate Nick Borcich? He strikes me as weird one ;-)

Nah, least scary person i've ever met

Now that the season is over what do you intend to do in the offseason?

Get pissed, eat heaps, maybe a bit of club cricket.

So whats the plan for tonight you and the boys going to hit some of the local bars and clubs?

Yeh go out tonight, and then a farwell bbq at Butler's tomorrow

Gotta be spewing about his decision?

I don't understand it, but I guess we gotta move on... Could be a chance for Gray or Stedman to cement a spot in the FC side.

ok mate enjoy the moment

cheers

no thank you

ARTHUR

November 06

Last edited: