• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who is the most reliable batsmen in the world?

Matt79

Global Moderator
Glenn McGrath - you can always, well almost always, rely on it to be earnest, short-lived and entertaining when he comes out to bat.

FRAZ

International Captain
Was Waser Wasestest " Sid Don" . Was waser wasest " Sir Garfield Sobers" . Was Waser " Sunil Gavaskar my fav" and Javed Miandad . Was "Stephen Waugh" and "Brian Lara" .Is " Ricky Ponting ","Michael Vaughn" and "Rahul Dravid " somewhat "Shoaib Malik" !!!

Matt79

Global Moderator
What's scary is that I've read enough of your posts that ^ pretty much made sense to me, kinda. :)

FRAZ

International Captain
Matt79 said:
What's scary is that I've read enough of your posts that ^ pretty much made sense to me, kinda. :)
No matter what but I'll take it as an absolute compliment ! hehe
Dude just got a scar on my heart in the shape of a scary but true personal comment by some one who is supposed to be my every thing ! And her scary comment was the same as most of my fans make about me (when they are critical) ..It was scary because it was live and in your face one ...

Beleg

International Regular
When the going gets tough I'd take Ponting, Dravid, Lara, Kallis and Inzamam over all others.

Nishant

International 12th Man
calm down i was only joking; as SS said earlier, Ponting is better than Dravid, but Dravid is the more important player to the team....as an indian fan, u would have to do for Dravid!