• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Round Table?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I could get in on this, but I don't have a mic at the moment either, so it'd have to be in a later installment.

Dravid

International Captain
If it's text based and is done over say MSN, I'm in...otherwise I will just listen.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
silentstriker said:
All right you're in. Download skype and check in.
Don't have a mic but have a bank account and can rectify that problem pretty sharpish. Give me a time for the debate and I'll have it sorted by then.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Neil Pickup said:
Don't have a mic but have a bank account and can rectify that problem pretty sharpish. Give me a time for the debate and I'll have it sorted by then.
I am hoping sometime this weekend. But if thats not possible due to scheduling issues, than next week.

You can buy a nice mic for $10, really. They all work pretty well. I would recommend a headphone with a mic attached, and not a standalone mic, or there will be problems with echoing and things like that.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106502

Thats only $6.65 and it works great (Thats what I use).

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Ashes sleeping patterns making other life things issue time now in.

Suggest if you this weekend want do find other person coherent.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Neil Pickup said:
Ashes sleeping patterns making other life things issue time now in.

Suggest if you this weekend want do find other person coherent.
I understand, I am watching the Ashes too, so I don't think this weekend will work anyway. We'll do it after the first Ashes, but check in so we can at least verify everyone has mics and can join.

archie mac

International Coach
silentstriker said:
I'll give it a couple days, lets see if anyone else wants to be in. If no one does, then you can join.
Way to make someone feel wanted :-O

If none of the cool kids want to play, then I might pick you:laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
archie mac said:
Way to make someone feel wanted :-O

If none of the cool kids want to play, then I might pick you:laugh:
Well, nothing against him personally. I would have said the same to anyone who didn't have many posts or wasn't around long enough. People I think generally want to hear the personalities they know.

PS: Check in already :mad:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Whoops. Totally forgot about the thread. Anyways, heading off to bed right now and tomorrow I'll be travelling interstate. I'll check back in a week.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Is this dead?

Have sorted out a new laptop with microphone (present one on brink of meltdown anyway) so I'll be prepared and equipped inside a week.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Nope, but didn't think I'd be able to get anything together with the Ashes in full swing. Maybe after the Aussies clinch the Ashes, people will have more time.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
/Bump

Can people already signed up make it in this weekend? If not, is anyone else (Aussie, Lillian, Adhar, Jono, etc) interested in this idea?

As you all may have guessed, I do not sleep so I can make it any day at any time. except a couple hours on saturday.