• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Majin

International Debutant
Disappointed with my performance there, especially the own goal, eesh. But, it happens, and I can only pick myself up and put in a better performance next game.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Solid draw, could`ve won it if it wasn`t for Cameron. :cool:

Hopefully I can make an impression in my second match.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Still waiting on Teamsheets for:

Island Swell
Northside Power

If they are in tonight i will run the games early in the morning at work if i get a chance..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Still waiting on Teamsheets for:

Island Swell
Northside Power

If they are in tonight i will run the games early in the morning at work if i get a chance..

cool mate keep up the good work. realy liking this. giddy up the dynamo

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
All sheets are in except for the Swell...

I will run the games soon, with or without the Swell sheet and will run that game when the sheet is received..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricketweb Premiership Gameday 4

Northside Power vs Western Dynamo
at The Robbham Arena

The Struggling Power hosted the high flying Dynamo in a match that the Power had to get something from to stay in touch with the early leaders.

Southern Stallions vs East Coast Fury
at Edfield Stadium

The Stallions hosted the Fury in a match that again was crucial for the home side. A draw against the Swell last week gave the Stallions fans hope, but they needed to back it up against the Fury.

Island Swell vs Central United
at Clowich Stadium

A game which saw to teams of totally contrasting styles of play take the field. The Swell who have been popping goals in left right and centre took on the Leagues best Defence. Could the Swell attack crack the United Defence?

Attachments

Last edited:

oz_fan

International Regular
A definate improvement by the Power. At least we got a few shots in. The game was only decided by two penalties in the end. I thought we did well seeing as though we played with 9 men for a third of the match and Dynamo had a lot of possession. At least we're improving.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Sweet, didn`t get sent off, but probably didn`t touch the ball either :D

Great win, Cameron was tops and we had a lot of possession. :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Swell-United Game will be run later today, An announcement on the Train-on Squad for the First ever International Friendly will be announced after the game.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice win from the Dynamo. Glad to get my first clean sheet, too. Kennett's a gun.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great Win Fury!!!!!

Top Games from Fitzy, Kears, Goff & Dravid, who along with Hoy, have really put their names in contention for the International train on squad.

Kennett's Shooting ability is starting to look scary!!!!!