• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the CC posters.

PY

International Coach
I don't really post enough in CC (or anywhere for that matter other than BT forums) to know what's what or to be in this to be honest, but the usual rules apply.

No bashing of members yada yada yada. :yawn:

Dravid

International Captain
Matteh said:
Haha, i made the list. Amazing stuff.
I have seen you in the Ashes forum a bit.

Anyway Dasa in to the next round, NP and SP are out

Group 2:
NZTailender
Jamee999
grecian

adharcric

International Coach
Perhaps you guys should refer to posters by their CW names, just so the newer people know what's going on.
Not a big deal here but some posters are often referred to by other names (Fuller, Murphy, Sean, etc) which newer members might not be aware of. Just a suggestion.

Last edited: