• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was refering to Towns, not you Oh great Leader! :laugh:
That'd be wrong too. :p

You're looking at overall stats and adding them together. Towns is putting together those overall stats individually. If your job is harder than his, you're not doing it right. :mellow:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Well, It'll soon! What If I have to start digging for the right matches in there for the correct matches held againest. Teams for and Teams againest, we could go crazy.

But ow well, guess Townsy is doing more then a fine job.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Thanks for that Liam.

Out of curiosity, what are Wasim Akram, L Balaji, Ambrose and Shahid Afridi doing in the bowling and batting rankings?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks for that Liam.

Out of curiosity, what are Wasim Akram, L Balaji, Ambrose and Shahid Afridi doing in the bowling and batting rankings?
They were in the Test teams (1 and 2). Those teams are there for me to sim games to save the database after I make changes. For some reason, unless I sim a game, any changes I make to the db are lost. So I made two teams named Test 1 and Test 2 using non-CW already in the db.

Loony BoB

International Captain
OD stats updated to the last quarter. Fuller, Kennett and Richards lead in the wickets, the only three to have reached/passed 10 wickets. Hopgood, Young and Chaulk have all managed to pass 200 runs - the latter, along with Lezama, also lead the fielding stakes.

Attachments

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
OD stats updated to the last quarter. Fuller, Kennett and Richards lead in the wickets, the only three to have reached/passed 10 wickets. Hopgood, Young and Chaulk have all managed to pass 200 runs - the latter, along with Lezama, also lead the fielding stakes.
Is there any way of viewing the OD stats without opening the zip file? I can't open attachments :(

Hoppy1987

U19 Debutant
Good to see the Colts have 3 batsmen averaging over 40 and all our main bowlers bar me averaging under 30 (although, I am averaging 33). Great start to the season, let's keep it up.
herehere Colt's are on song, and if I can improve my form should be averaging more like 60 than 40!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
You could just post his stats i doubt he would want the whole thing.

EDIT: M Corrin: 159 runs @ 53, 118.66 S/R

Last edited: