• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ryder playing for Ireland!?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Scaly is, to quote 16 tins of spam; a relic of a bygone era, convinced in his nations seperiority and power. We are just little peasants(these are my own words now) and are not fit to kiss the bums of the great English race.
That's quite funny considering how much of an anachronism the UK is in the modern age.

I've lived in the UK, and I'm glad to be back in NZ.

To paraphrase the British poet Jarvis ****er, "You can take your Trafalgar Square and shove it up your arse"

Nothing against Britain at all, but these people who pass down judgement on other peoples and places and tar whole swathes of people with one size fits all brush are at least guilty of solecism.

Now look what you've gone and made me do... and I've only been here five minutes.

HeathDavisSpeed

And bowled with some success in the State Shield...shows how bowler-friendly our conditions are.
Any seamer worth his salt can take wickets over here. To be fair to Shreck, he was a cut above Duwayne Bowden and Scott Rasmussen. Sadly. (although to caveat that, Bowden played pretty well a couple of times this year)

Fiery

Banned
That's quite funny considering how much of an anachronism the UK is in the modern age.

I've lived in the UK, and I'm glad to be back in NZ.

To paraphrase the British poet Jarvis ****er, "You can take your Trafalgar Square and shove it up your arse"

Nothing against Britain at all, but these people who pass down judgement on other peoples and places and tar whole swathes of people with one size fits all brush are at least guilty of solecism.

Now look what you've gone and made me do... and I've only been here five minutes.
quality

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
hey we've had CW meet ups from people all over england...you guys should be able to do something ?

Flem274*

123/5
I've got my response ready... if he outfoxes me, I'll just show him my Primal Scream influenced version of Poi-E. That'll confuse him just long enough for me to escape.
Brilliant, can't wait. You won't need to ditch either, theres an army of kiwis here to back ya up.:cool:

Fiery

Banned
Really? Sounds good. Did they meet at a test match or something? Thats how I'd do it.
Not sure who organised it. Richard maybe. He'll know the details anyway. I would be keen to meet some people from CW to watch some cricket, and perhaps have a few quiets at Eden Park some time for sure.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Really? Sounds good. Did they meet at a test match or something? Thats how I'd do it.
we went to see Warwickshire versus Sussex in the County Championship, then went for a walk, found a park, played cricket there...was good fun :happy:

HeathDavisSpeed

Me said:
I've got my response ready... if he outfoxes me, I'll just show him my Primal Scream influenced version of Poi-E. That'll confuse him just long enough for me to escape.
I wouldn't laugh.

Firstly, I'm not renowned for my singing voice.

Secondly, its a terrifying experience. Especially if I'm in my Beige Brigade lycra outfit in whilst doing it.

Sadly, I didn't have the guts to do it at the MCG last Christmas... Being at an Aus vs Eng test wearing beige was enough... One thing at a time.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure who organised it. Richard maybe. He'll know the details anyway. I would be keen to meet some people from CW to watch some cricket, and perhaps have a few quiets at Eden Park some time for sure.
Neil Pickup, our designated Ginger....without him we are useless