• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Friendlies during CA Cup Semis

Rich2001

International Captain
Lancashire accept Kent's challenge to a friendly.
That's fine with me, it will be good to see R.Dravid back at Canterbury again as long as he doesn't score a 100 :D

Anyway mate good luck, not that you will need any :D

8D

Rich2001

International Captain
I have had no interest from anyone to play any friendlies during the semis..
I just like to let you know that's because about two weeks ago, you told us all that you didn't want to have to do anymore friendlies/comp's again this season

Just to let you know :P

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No to correct u Rich i said no friendly tournaments as i didn't want to ttake the shine off the CA Cup Semis....

Friendlies are fine by me...

and yeah bugs there is 1 more round before the Semis....

Graham

3rd Umpire
Can we only play the one friendly or can we make it a double header (both Saturday and Sunday)?
I'd like to try out a number of my underused squad members.
I don't necessarily look upon Kent as easy pickings. My side are full of old farts whose performances seem to be deteriorating (Fairbrother, Lloyd and Hegg in particular. Can't really complain about Martin or Yates though!).

Rich2001

International Captain
I don't have a problem with that Graham, I'll like to try out a few players as well. But it's up to GB I guess

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Is that 1 game or 2????

Just put all the info in 1 post....

So ur team , Lancs team ground, overs... etc....

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent v Lans

@ Canterbury (Kent)

- 50 Overs (both games)

- 2 Games

- Whatever my conditons are at the time of the games

- Teams - TBA

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Kent v Lans

@ Canterbury (Kent)

- 50 Overs (both games)

- 2 Games

- Whatever my conditons are at the time of the games

- Teams - TBA

Sounds great guys....which Umps would you like to see if I can appoint them??

Eyes