• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1 Day to Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Hardly ridiculous, people use them in attempt to patronise ATT, and perfectly legitimately too. JASON is far from the worst offender where overuse of said Laugh is concerned.
What is ridiculous is his use of them. Nothing more unnerving to watch than someone laughing at his own jokes.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What is ridiculous is his use of them. Nothing more unnerving to watch than someone laughing at his own jokes.
If that seriously unnerves you, you're easily unnerved. And given the amount of stuff you try to trivialise, that you should make any fuss whatsoever about that is ridiculous.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I attempt to trivialise nothing. I often criticise trivialists, as I've mentioned a large number of times.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
If that seriously unnerves you, you're easily unnerved. And given the amount of stuff you try to trivialise, that you should make any fuss whatsoever about that is ridiculous.
It doesn't "seriously" unnerve me. I just find it uncomfortable and embarrassing for him.

I wonder who'd win in a one on one fight between Richard and Voltman. Hmm.....
He'd not stand a ghost of a chance TBH. It's irrelevant though - it won't happen. Fortunately, for both of us.
I'd just throw some cricket scorebooks on the ground in front of you, watch you drop to your knees and pore over them to work out Test-standard averages, then knee you in the head.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Going to have a stab at that CricketWeb will launch it's own version of StickCricket on the site...

archie mac

International Coach
Well being one of the staff members I have inside info:cool:

A new forum called AO 4 OF

Adults Only for those Over Forty

So far we have SJS, LT, JB1 and AM

We will discuss things such as Benny Hill, GLY, WSC and general Prostrate matters

Status
Not open for further replies.