• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** IPL *** Which teams will make the semi finals

Semi finalist ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biased indian

International Coach
Since we got the chance to see all the team..... Not fully still

who you think will make it ???

Pls select only four option......

we cannot put a maximum selection limit in multiple choice poll ???

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bit early for this IMO but I do think from limited showings that Delhi and Kolkata have looked the more impressive. Comes down to bench strength when players start leaving for International duty.

Would like to bump this when we are 5-6 rounds in.

biased indian

International Coach
Bit early for this IMO but I do think from limited showings that Delhi and Kolkata have looked the more impressive. Comes down to bench strength when players start leaving for International duty.

Would like to bump this when we are 5-6 rounds in.
After 5-6 games we may not need a poll :) so started it now itself

dave.a7x

Cricket Spectator
i dont see shane warnes team getting in the semi's. its a young team, true, but they were simply boring to watch

Laurrz

International Debutant
Delhi, KKR, Deccan

and my wildcard... Rajasthan... the worse team probably but im hoping Warney can marshall his troops..who are underdogs

Janus

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Personally I don't understand why semi-finals and a final are needed. the group is a double round-robin featuring eight teams, that's fourteen match each. I honestly think that the team on top as at the end of that should be the winners.

But since that's not the case I'd say that these teams will be in the Semis.

Kolkata KR
Chennai SK
Punjab KXI
Dehli DD

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Mumbai Indians can very well be semi finalists if Rahane and Tiwary are brought in; Tendulkar returns and Fernando plays.

ret

International Debutant
Mumbai Indians, Kolkatta Knight Riders, Delhi Daredevils & Rajasthan Royals

the team that i absolutely don't support is B'lore, even though it has some players that I like

B'lore :whip: other teams

haroon510

International 12th Man
Hyderabad.. considering that they have Symond, Gilly and afridi on the same side.. all big hiters and Twenty20 is their game..

CDAK

U19 Debutant
why semis?...even final can be predicated.
Delhi Dare Devils Vs Rajastan Royals
considering the fact that these are 2 teams who are going to be least affected, once the foreign players leave, with more than 10 matches for each team to b played.