• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

American League (USA)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The following contracts are available for the current offseason:

A/ New York
4 overseas player wanted for 1 month

B/ Indiana
5 overseas players wanted for 1 month

C/ Atlanta
1 overseas player wanted for 1 month

D/ Maine
2 overseas players wanted for 1 month

Players must apply as follows:

Player name:
Email:
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D):
Expectations: (list what you desire to work on in your club stint. eg if you're a batsman who wants to work on some bowling, list it; if you're an allrounder who wishes to bat exclusively, list it)

NB:- Injuries may occur during offseason contracts. Such injuries may carry into the Dev League season.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I apply to be allowed into the US League by the CWBCC - looks like a nice challenge.

Tom Halsey
tomhalsey123@hotmail.com
A
Bowling allrounder looking to work on bowling only. I'd like ideally a large number of overs (if it can be helped, mainly at the tail). :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Player name: bugssy
Email: bugsssy@optusnet.com.au
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D): a
Expectations: (list what you desire to work on in your club stint. eg if you're a batsman who wants to work on some bowling, list it; if you're an allrounder who wishes to bat exclusively, list it)
looking to work on my four day batting

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nath Patrick
Nnanden
nnanden_6@hotmail.com

Contract A (alongside halsey...)

i would like to work on both sides of my game... as in maybe opening the bowling and batting at 6, 7, 8. but whatever role i have to play i will do so happily.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Nath Patrick
Nnanden
nnanden_6@hotmail.com

Contract A (alongside halsey...)

i would like to work on both sides of my game... as in maybe opening the bowling and batting at 6, 7, 8. but whatever role i have to play i will do so happily.
what about me ! it isnt fair........ :p

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Player name: Blewy
Email: HSVgoffy at Bigpond dot com
Contract of interest: A
Expectations: Looking to work on my 4/5 day batting

PY

International Coach
What the heck, it's worth a punt!

PY
yeterpang @ tinyworld.co.uk
Any of them which has any free. :)
Bit of practice opening the batting would be nice.

Cheers.

PY

International Coach
HO HO HO, we have the resident comedian on the scene. :p

I'm sure they have plenty of belly boys in US to keep.

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Player name: Ferd
Email: Byte @ Internode . on . net
Contract of interest: D
Expectations: More Experience with Batting, preferably opening

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey liam ppl have received emails stating they have been accepted and have a contract but i have not received anything. what does that mean.