• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Couple of quick questions for all.....

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Neither one of these questions belongs in this section, but what the hell!!

1. Does anybody know of a good website where one can order personalized ODI shirts for Pakistan? I wanted one that said Wasim Akram's name and number.
  2. For the PS2 version of Cricket 2004, is there one available that's playable on US version of PS2?

Thank you guys in advance for your help....

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
It's another South American river. C'mon, wake up.

I suggest that you try the CricketWeb.net Online Store.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
It's another South American river. C'mon, wake up.
As I tire of telling my Mum, I cannot be expected to know the name of every river, city, etc. in The World. :wallbash: :frusty:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
luckyeddie said:
I thought it was a new word-association game.

Ebay .... Amazon .... Orinoco

:p

I knew I'd catch some sucker - just a shame it wasn't Scallywag.
Probably too busy spouting whatever rubbish he's on ATM in the Ponting thread. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
It's a pretty damn big one!
Maybe an explanation of why I only got a C in Geography (complete A-level).
Though I can't believe it would have helped me much in either of my crap papers.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Richard said:
Maybe an explanation of why I only got a C in Geography (complete A-level).
Though I can't believe it would have helped me much in either of my crap papers.
Geography A-Level has nothing to do with labelling places (though I think I did once trace a map of Africa from the question paper to the answer booklet and name all the countries, as I was bored and had time at the end to burn).

It's about understanding patterns and processes and build up over time, not the isolation of single events.

Richard's A Levels said:
The collapse of that cliff was clearly caused not by the build up of pressure over time due to the constant bombardment of fast, short-pitched waves. It fell to a wave that was very similar to one that had hit 18 months beforehand which it had absolutely no trouble with. It was simply a needless loss of concentration - the waves were only hitting at 2.5-a-minute, which is a quite adequate rate. The sea should take no credit in its collapse.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Geography A-Level has nothing to do with labelling places (though I think I did once trace a map of Africa from the question paper to the answer booklet and name all the countries, as I was bored and had time at the end to burn).

It's about understanding patterns and processes and build up over time, not the isolation of single events.
I do understand that, though, that's why I said I don't think it would have made much difference knowing that.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:

Damned right.

Multimap dot com is about labelling places, cutting and pasting routes of how I get to this place in Southampton tomorrow, then printing them off, putting them in my briefcase and (most likely) forgetting them when I leave home at 5.00 tomorrow morning.

Fancy having an interview in the same city where England are playing a ODI? How dumb is that? I HATE geography.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh, don't hate it, what harm did it ever do you.
And without it, we wouldn't have Neil's comment above. :laugh: