• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nominations

For two points for eviction, i'd like to nominate Steds. This is mainly because of this latest cake/cushion fiasco, where young Steds tried to feed us a comfort aid, instead of cake.

For one point id like to nominate Jamee. I just feel Jamee is flying under the radar, and I think he hasnt quite opened up, and this makes me feel frustrated and naked... oops i mean angry.

FREE TIBET!!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett, can you please put some pants on... I am awarding you a strike, 3 of these and youre stupid or something.

That is all

steds

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
That's a bloody cushion, not a cake. shananagans!
Gah. Didn't think you'd notice. I'm sorry guys. It was just the cake was too expensive and I didn't think you'd really care even if you did notice :ph34r:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
For two points I'd like to nominate steds, I think that he's just gone too far.

You have been in the house for 7 weeks, you should know by now that nominations must be clear and concise.

Sorry Big Brother. I just feel that he's been leading everyone on, and I'm just not that sort of person.

For one point I nominate benchmark. I feel that he is using the monkey in his avatar as a facade, and that he is actually not as good looking as the monkey. His two-facedness, Big Brother.

That is all. Return to the loungeroom.

Thanks Big Brother

DJellett

International Debutant
Photos leaked to the CW media today depicting what Benchmark REALLY looks like:

And first thing in the morning:

And a self portrait:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Benchmark. This is Big Brother. You are not wearing clothes. That is a $5000 fine.

meanwhile in the sauna....

"OH GOD DAMN! That's it, he's made Monday night alot easier.."

Hoggy. This is Big Brother. You were discussing nominating Benchmark because he failed to wear clothes. That is a $5000 fine.

meanwhile in the bedroom...

"Clothes are a prison. FREE TH REFUGEES"

Status
Not open for further replies.