• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Right arm fast said:
if new zealand beat aussie in any of the odis i will put a picture of someone from uglypeople.com as my avater
why are we waiting we are suffocating

are there any WestIndians around
if so i challenge you
If NZ win the ODI series you change your avatar to the NZer of my choice
if WI win the series you pick a west indies player for me to change to.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Right - if SAfrica chase down whatever the Aussies put up tomorrow then Pat Symcox (picture chosen by other members) will grace my avatar until my next brazen, ill-conceived challenge! :D

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
changed mine, as promised. :)

The next one is the India-Pak series. If INdia win the series, the man of the series would be my avatar till the next challenge.

Sudeep

International Captain
I'm game for any challenge anyone puts forward, but then again not many would like to see the dino disappear. 8-)

Natman20

International Debutant
Natman20 said:
If New Zealand loses the series against Sri Lanka I will put a picture of __________ someone else come up with something
I would also add another challenge - If New Zealand lose an ODI by 30 or more runs or by 3 wickets I will let people choose what I should have as my avatar

Sudeep

International Captain
honestbharani said:
don't worry. We will make some one else put the dino as their avatar. :)
That would be blasphemous, especially if that someone puts a banana on its back. :ph34r:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Making a big call here, that people will hopefully forget if it ever does (God forbid) happen.

If Australia lose this upcoming Ashes series, I will change my avatar to the first English-cricket related thing suggested, and my sig will read, in big, bold letters, 'England are officially better than Australia, and we're all a bunch of convicts.'

I do, however, wish to add that if, at any stage during live matches of the series, either McGrath or Warne get injured or are not playing, I am able to, at my discretion, withdraw this bet. That's the only condition.

Sudeep

International Captain
andyc said:
Making a big call here, that people will hopefully forget if it ever does (God forbid) happen.

If Australia lose this upcoming Ashes series, I will change my avatar to the first English-cricket related thing suggested, and my sig will read, in big, bold letters, 'England are officially better than Australia, and we're all a bunch of convicts.'

I do, however, wish to add that if, at any stage during live matches of the series, either McGrath or Warne get injured or are not playing, I am able to, at my discretion, withdraw this bet. That's the only condition.
Okay, so let's clear this up. If McGrath and/or Warne are unable to play the series for any reason (known before the series, or a particular match) your bet still holds, right?