• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FAO Craig!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Can you go and signup on the website again if you still want to join the WCC...
i have been trying to get in contact with you for the past few days but the email address i have for you seems to be wrong....

I may be able to get you in straight away with a few vacancies about at the moment...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Craig said:
You should be.
mmm..thats what i thought. maybe i am, but i thought i would have a chance by now. i won't be fussed though, it's all good.:)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Ponting, i sent you an email about 2 weeks ago and got no response, so either your email addy you put in was wrong or for some reason you never recieved it... But i have a copy of the actual email i sent you....

I will be checking my emails either tonight when i get home from work or 2morrow and if there is no response from 2 other guys i have sent emails to then you guys are in....

Ill get back to you as soon as i hear something...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok mate ill add you, im at work today and 2morrow but when im at home ill add you and if theres no reply from the other guys then ill get you in...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Sorry about that blewy, I just fixed the problem. Sort of embarrasing, I was sick of Junk mail and set the filter so I could only recieve messages from contacts. Its fixed, you can send me whatever now.:!(

Craig

World Traveller
Hey Blewy did you send me two e-mails about my details? If it is not you, I think it could be a virus.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig said:
Hey Blewy did you send me two e-mails about my details? If it is not you, I think it could be a virus.
If it says "Your Details" or "Re: Your Details" in the subject it is a virus- the Sobig worm.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Craig and Mr Ponting, i have sent you both an email in regards to the 2 positions....