• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

16th October - Cricket Web's 2nd Anniversary

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cricket Web has now been running for 2 years!

Thanks to all our visitors and supporters who keep the site running as successfully as it is :)

There's a piece of cake for everyone!

masterblaster

International Captain
To everyone of my colleagues and friends on Cricketweb.
Well done on making this site such a success.

To James and the rest of my fellow staff, you guys are one of the reasons we are getting better and better each year. The amount of effort and dedication it takes to put this site together and run it day in day out is amazing.

To the fans and the forum members, this is a great community and your the other reason, why this site is so great.

Cheers Everyone,

Enjoy the Cake!!

Cricket Forever!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Yeah thanks for the good times at CW. This site has been awesome, and its a pleasure to post here.:)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Amazing how the 100,000th post came on the last day of the 2nd year!

Who knows how big we'll be in another 2 years?!

V Reddy

International Debutant
I completed my year one on cricketweb too. I had and having a great time here. The website too has improved greatly since i joined. IMO, it is in the top-3 cricket websites in the world. Hope to spend more time here :cool2:

PY

International Coach
Happy Birthday CW

Where's the cake gone? Which greedy sod ate it all?

:!(

V Reddy

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Which are the other two, then? ;)

Wisden-Cricinfo and ????
Cricketnext.com . Though it's mainly for Indian Cricket. There are many others too like htcricket, cricket365, cricketworld, thatscricket, vivacricket, etc,. but i rate Cricket Web over them :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
vishnureddy said:
but i rate Cricket Web over them :)
i should hope so :P

Horray for CW :D
And marc, if chef de groot really did bake it, im glad i missed the party, after all i was in hospital after eating that pie he made.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Ive been to cricketnext. I rate CW over it, AND wisden/cricinfo. :) I think we are that good, only without the live scores, but thats not really the point of CW, is it?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
i should hope so :P

Horray for CW :D
And marc, if chef de groot really did bake it, im glad i missed the party, after all i was in hospital after eating that pie he made.
That's your own fault. It wasn't a pie it was a mis-shapen Football - no wonder you found it tough!

yaju

State Vice-Captain
James, does the cake have eggs in them? I am a vegetarian.

2 years. Ahh.... Seems a lot.

I wish if some people like FrontierPsychatrist, Punjabistan, CyberSmurf, Anoop, etc. were still here. I miss them.

James, Andre, Marc, TC, Neil, Eddie Uncle, Anthony. Sniff.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
<quack> Happy birthday, CW.

That's very nice of you, Devil Ducky.

<quack> I'm a very nice person

Duck

<quack> Thanks. It nearly hit me.

James

Cricket Web Owner
yaju said:
James, does the cake have eggs in them? I am a vegetarian.

2 years. Ahh.... Seems a lot.

I wish if some people like FrontierPsychatrist, Punjabistan, CyberSmurf, Anoop, etc. were still here. I miss them.

James, Andre, Marc, TC, Neil, Eddie Uncle, Anthony. Sniff.
Nope - no eggs - especially for you Yaju :)

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Atleast someone cares for me!

Hope that it also doesn't have something alcohalic in it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes, Chef de Groot did want to put one of my arms in the cake, but I politely pointed out I still needed it.