• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Henry Olonga Interview

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
He is - and always will be - one of my cricketing heroes for the stand he took.

Great scoop for CW.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Oh awesome stuff for CW! Well done.

Was this conducted in person, e-mail or phone?

James

Cricket Web Owner
royGilchrist said:
James, your signature pic is a bit tacky. [/B]
:D - changed it to that yesterday after something Rich and I got something working yesterday :)

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
ok :) hey no biggie you did not have to change it. Anyways this ones much nicer ;)

BTW, it will be awesome if this trend of interviewing test cricketers continues...I once read something about a possible AA interview, is it in the works? that will be great.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
A true champion and one of my cricketing idols for the stand he and Andy Flower took...

Thanks for bringing me a further insight into a true champion of the sport!