• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
What's everybody's tips to who will win this game.

If Jonathan Brown plays, I'd be willing to bet on Brisbane. The injury problems for them though is a worry.

My tip, Brisbane by 22.

Four in a row.

Also, well done to Scotty West! Forth in the Brownlow!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Brisbane will win no probs...Brown or no Brown...im tipping a 30 point win...

Although that said im bias because Brisbane are my second team behind Geelong which is ironic because they beat us last week and I hated them then:(

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh as a geelong supporter, its a bit tough to support the lions, but i think they will do it easily, 6 goals maybe, but i probably wont even watch it....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be playing cricket then making my way to see 'The Living End' so I won't get to see any of it, which is a shame, because after all the assignments I've done this week I could do with the extra sleep. :p

For those Victorians who don't get that joke, it means that the game would send me to sleep.

Brisbane to win, easily, first grand final with the winning margin by more than 200.

DJellett

International Debutant
I'd already tipped Judd at Round 10 for the Brownlow and I tipped Brissy for the flag by 37 bcak then too so that's my bet.
I also tipped Power for the Norm Smith back then - meh, I'll stikc to that as well

Linda

I really want Port to win, but I have that feeling in my stomach that bloody Aker will be cartwheeling around the ground again.

HUGE congrats to Chris Judd by the way.. I have been so waiting for this! Finally we get one!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
one win every 5 and a half years marc, theres a lot of catching up to do mate...
I know, but you can't blame me for making the most of it! ;)

If you're only as good as your last game, we've won the last ODI and last Test we played against you! ;)

Mr. P

For those who watched the Brownlow, and say they saw Judd, they are lying. Im willing to bet every single person was staring at his girlfriend, and her awesome dress:D

Even rated a mention in the acceptance speech.

Linda

Except for those not quite so interested ;)

Edit: in response to Mr. P's comment.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeah, thousands of males around Australia were hoping the double sided tape would fail!

She is a looker thats for sure. Very well played on her part though, she knew Judd was going to be in the spotlight as one of the favourites, and she knew she was going to be on camera, perfect exposure to boost her modelling career!

Status
Not open for further replies.