• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Modded interface for ICC2005

Jace11

Cricket Spectator
:ph34r:

Was a bit board, so started changing some of the graphics to liven them up a bit. Backgrounds, added some logos, did the county team logos and most of the international logos but missing a few (need bangladesh, RSA, India, Kenya and Scotland - any help appreciated).

Here are some screeniesas examples, I'll upload it somewhere when finished if poeple want it.

County logos

Start screen

Backgrounds (example Oval)

The style may not be to everyones taste, sorry, but it is very hard to find quality photos to use so I was reduced to stylizing them a bit.

Jace11

Cricket Spectator
Do these look OK for the international teams? I still lack Scotland and Kenya. Use their national flags instead.

Will upload the pack to a host later.

Jace11

Cricket Spectator
Right, well here are the team badges for internationals, and county teams etc. All are done to same format.

To install it, back up your MLMS folder in you ICC2005 directory (rename it or copy it somewhere else). Keep it in case you don't like the changes. Then put the MLMS folder from the zip file into ICC2005 directory. The new badges should be used instead.

[Edit] hmm, strange, well i didn't notice its small enough to upload here.. :huh:

Attachments

Last edited:

Jace11

Cricket Spectator
okey dokey,

I shoulda noticed having been glued to the nail-biting events today...

fixed badge will be in the zip above in a minute or two.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Great work mate, the updated logos, match screens and backround of the Oval look great - a lot of effort going into the designing of it obviously! ;)

Jace11

Cricket Spectator
Pretty difficult to do. I can send you the photoshop file if you want to try and do it, but the source files all use white backgrounds. It not look good blended and jagged emblems etc, because you cant blend the pink. It is either pink and 100% transparent or any other colour and 100% opaque.

The latest attachment has all teams now. No national flags anymore, proper cricket board emblems for all teams (except Sri lanka which seem to have their flag as emblem on their kit).

Attachments

Last edited:

Punter

Cricket Spectator
Hi Jace,

I am setting up a ICC2005 fan site and I was wondering if I could put you logos on the site (I'll credit you of course!).

I'm doing a few backgrounds etc which will be available for download too.

Let me know if that is okay.

Jace11

Cricket Spectator
Punter said:
Hi Jace,

I am setting up a ICC2005 fan site and I was wondering if I could put you logos on the site (I'll credit you of course!).

Yup go for it..

Bilal91

Cricket Spectator
Punter said:
Hi Jace,

Whats the address of the site???