• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Akhtar, Bond or Lee?

Piper

International Captain
cricket player said:
What does tait has to do with this thread?
Jamee was trying to be a smart ***... but yeh from what ive seen of Tait he is a good bowler and without a doubt he will be a great bowler when he gets more experience....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Piper said:
Jamee was trying to be a smart ***... but yeh from what ive seen of Tait he is a good bowler and without a doubt he will be a great bowler when he gets more experience....
im not so sure of that, as has been pointed out, his action makes him very prone to getting injured, imo he wont be as good as lee,

the best of the 3 is probably ahktar though imo.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
if we are talking about Test to date its Akhtar & ODI its Lee by a wisker but i think Bond is better than them both & i wont be surprsied if at the end of all 3's respective careers Bond has better stats.....

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
magsi23 said:
well he needs to be picked in 1st 11 in indian side 1st, good joke nevertheless
If you did not notice, Agarkar is back in the Indian 1st XI with a bang, AGAIN ;)

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
How odd, I seem to hate all three. :( I'm just no good.

I'd say.......uh.......Akhtar or Bond.

cricket player

International Debutant
Piper said:
Good to see you being involved into cricket Piper.